If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News / Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 20.11.2013 / Trade News / Linde Healthcare at MEDICA: Launch of LIV® IQ cylinder sets a benchmark for mobile oxygen therapy
- Today Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, presents LIV® IQ, the intelligent generation of oxygen cylinders with integrated pressure regulators, to a broad audience of healthcare professionals at the MEDICA in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- 29.10.2013 / Corporate News / January to September 2013: Linde gives a steady business performance
In the third quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group continued to give a relatively steady business performance, achieving significant growth in Group revenue and Group operating profit in the nine months ended 30 September 2013.
- 20.09.2013 / Corporate News / Linde again listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
Linde AG has been listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. The analysts at RobecoSAM have thereby acknowledged the continuous improvement in the sustainability performance of the technology group.
- 22.08.2013 / Trade News / Linde to build world’s largest CO2 purification and liquefaction plant
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build the world’s largest carbon dioxide (CO2) purification and liquefaction plant for Jubail United Petrochemical Company (UNITED), a manufacturing affiliate of SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation). The plant will be located in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
- 30.07.2013 / Corporate News / First half of 2013: Linde continues its steady business performance and confirms its outlook
In the second quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group built on its solid business performance in the first quarter of the year. In the six months ended 30 June 2013, it once again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News / January to March 2013: Linde makes a solid start to the new financial year
In the first quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit. "We have made a good solid start to the new financial year," commented Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, on the interim report.
- 07.03.2013 / Corporate News / Linde achieves double-digit growth and sets new medium-term targets
The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a robust performance in the 2012 financial year, again achieving significant increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 17.12.2012 / Corporate News / Linde acquires homecare company Calea France SAS
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed an agreement to acquire the homecare company Calea France SAS (Sèvres, France). Calea generated revenue in the 2011 financial year of EUR 28 m with around 200 employees. The transaction is expected to be completed at the beginning of 2013.
- 29.07.2011 / Corporate News / Linde to build two large air separation plants in China
The technology company The Linde Group has been commissioned to build and operate two large air separation plants to supply gases on site to the Chinese company Yantai Wanhua in Shandong (East China).
- 29.07.2011 / Corporate News / First six months of 2011: Linde again achieves double-digit growth in sales and earnings
The technology company The Linde Group continued to achieve profitable growth in the first half of 2011.
- 16.11.2010 / Corporate News / Linde expands gas supply infrastructure for leading polysilicon supplier GCL in China
- 25.02.2010 / Trade News / Linde awarded certification for supply of calibration gases in China
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it has been granted important GBW certification by the Chinese State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision, approving Linde’s production of gas reference materials from its plant in Suzhou, Jiangsu province in eastern China....
- 23.02.2010 / Trade News / Linde signs AWESCO as new platinum distributor
- Linde North America has signed AWESCO of Albany, New York, as a new distributor in its Platinum Partner Program....
- 22.02.2010 / Trade News / The right valve for your requirements - from stock
- Comprehensive stocks from leading valve manufacturers and next day delivery to mainland UK and Ireland, combined with competitive pricing – that’s what Leengate Valves offers as standard!...
- 16.02.2010 / Trade News / Bosch Solar Energy and Linde bolster collaboration to establish a new ‘solar cluster’ in Germany
- Linde Nippon Sanso (LNS), a company of The Linde Group, and Bosch Solar Energy, have announced an extension of their collaboration at Bosch’s new crystalline Si solar cell manufacturing site in Arnstadt, Germany....
- 16.02.2010 / Trade News / Linde technologies help pharma and specialty chemical makers reduce VOCs, improve quality and productivity
- Fine and specialty chemical companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers looking for quality and productivity improvements while maintaining strict environmental controls and sustainability now have a supplier that can design and deliver cost-effective solutions to address their most stringent operational needs....
- 10.02.2010 / Trade News / Linde achieves growth, invests in innovation despite over-capacity in PV sector
- Defying the impact of a depressed economy on market movements, the Linde Gases Division of The Linde Group closed 2009 with more than 6GWp (Gigawatt peak) of production capacity across its global photovoltaic (PV) customer base....
- 10.02.2010 / Trade News / Linde supports environmental research project into depletion of the ozone layer
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced an agreement to supply cryogenic gases – liquid helium and nitrogen – and other specialty gases, including helium, carbon monoxide and medical grade oxygen, to an international scientific consortium co-ordinated by the Jülich Research Centre, Germany....
- 08.02.2010 / Trade News / Linde launches new specialty gases equipment panel to enhance safety of environmental emissions monitoring
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the introduction of a new range of welded panels as part of its REDLINE® gas supply equipment range....
- 02.02.2010 / Trade News / Linde launches line of dopant gas sources for integrated circuit manufacturers
- For semiconductor manufacturers looking for a sub-atmospheric dopant gas source that will deliver high performance at a lower cost, Linde North America has the answer: the Genii™ Sub-Atmospheric Gas Sources....
- 28.01.2010 / Trade News / BOC wins ambulance contract with latest technology
- BOC Healthcare has won a contract to provide compressed medical gases to the ambulance service across Scotland....
- 22.01.2010 / Adhoc News / Linde launches new CRYOWAVE™ hygienic IQF freezer to poultry processors
- Poultry processors now have a new tool for boosting productivity, quality and yield in their freezing lines: a hygienic, cryogenic individual quick freezer (IQF) from Linde North America....
- 15.01.2010 / Trade News / Linde and BASF cooperate: Flue gas carbon dioxide capture
- Linde-KCA-Dresden GmbH (LKCA), a Linde Group subsidiary, and BASF signed today a cooperation agreement to jointly market licenses and plants for the capture of carbon dioxide (CO2) from flue gases....
- 13.01.2010 / Trade News / Eco-Snow cleaning technology improves efficiency for U.S photomask manufacturer
- Eco-Snow Systems is helping a major U.S. photomask manufacturer save money and improve the quality of its photomasks and reticles with a cleaning technology designed for the 28nm DRAM half-pitch technology node....
- 11.01.2010 / Trade News / Linde Israeli distributor receives Supplier of the Year Award from TowerJazz
- Gastech, Ltd., a Linde North America distributor in Israel, has received a Supplier of the Year Award from TowerJazz, the global specialty foundry leader and manufacturer of integrated circuits for customers around the world...
- 11.01.2010 / Corporate News / Sponsored Level 1 ADR program in the US established
- Today, Linde AG announces that a Sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Program has been established in the United States....
- 02.11.2009 / Corporate News / January - September 2009: The Linde Group continues the positive trend of the second quarter and achieves further increases in profitability
- 10.09.2009 / Corporate News / Joint Press Release of Linde, Daimler, EnBW, NOW, OMV, Shell, Total and Vattenfall: Initiative "H2 Mobility" - Major companies sign up to hydrogen infrastructure built-up plan in Germany
- 03.08.2009 / Corporate News / First six months of 2009: The Linde Group strengthens operating margin in difficult market environment
- 02.07.2009 / Corporate News / Joint press release from Borouge and The Linde Group: Borouge awards USD 1.075 billion contract for ethane cracker in Abu Dhabi to The Linde Group
- 01.07.2009 / Corporate News / The Linde Group signs EUR 1.6 billion Forward Start Revolving Credit Facility, further strengthening its liquidity profile until 2013
- The Linde Group announced today that it has signed a two-year euro-denominated forward start revolving credit facility in an amount of EUR 1.6 billion available from 2011 onwards....
- 17.06.2009 / Corporate News / Joint press release from OMV Aktiengesellschaft, Daimler AG, The Linde Group and the State of Baden-Württemberg: OMV opens Baden-Württemberg's first public hydrogen filling station for emission-free mobility of the future
- On the site of the OMV service station at Stuttgart Airport, OMV in cooperation with Linde AG and Daimler AG is opening Baden-Württemberg's first publicly accessible hydrogen filling station on 17 June 2009....
- 05.06.2009 / Corporate News / The Linde Group and Sinopec subsidiary conclude long-term agreement on industrial gases supply in Chongqing, China
- 05.05.2009 / Corporate News / 1st quarter 2009: The Linde Group remains relatively stable and continues its prudent approach
- 05.05.2009 / Corporate News / Joint press release from Süd-Chemie and Linde: Süd-Chemie and Linde launch production of climate-friendly biofuels
- 30.03.2009 / Corporate News / The Linde Group to supply gases to Masdar PV's photovoltaic plant in Erfurt
- 16.03.2009 / Corporate News / 2008 financial year: The Linde Group posts a solid performance and is prepared to face the difficult economic environment